Versatile & Easy to Incorporate in Many Recipes[social_warfare]
Organic Dried Wolfberries
Retail: $32.75 USD
Wholesale: $24.75 USD
Stock Number: #6360
Information from Young Living about Organic Dried Wolfberries
Young Living’s Organic Dried Wolfberries are a sweet, organic snack from nature that’s easy to make a part of your daily diet. Our gentle drying process makes these USDA-certified organic wolfberries versatile and easy to incorporate into lots of recipes, letting you add wolfberry benefits to anything from stir-fry to baked goods! With polyphenols and polysaccharides, this exotic berry is touted around the world for its taste and nutrients. Documented use of wolfberries dates back to the Ming Dynasty, where they were part of ancient Chinese culture.
Organic Dried Wolfberries Uses:
- Top yogurt or a smoothie with wolfberries for a wholesome breakfast with a satisfying texture.
- Include Organic Dried Wolfberries in your homemade granola or trail mix for a nourishing snack on a hike, at school, or around the home.
- Add to your favorite muffin, pancake, or bread recipes.
- Toss with leafy greens, shaved or crumbled cheese, and vinaigrette for an exotic gourmet salad.
Tips for using Wolfberries
• Enjoy ½ oz. (approx. 1 Tbsp.) as desired • Wolfberry Tea. Bring 8 ounces of water to a rolling boil, let cool for 3 ½ minutes. Line bottom of cup or mug with dried wolfberries and add water. Steep for 5 minutes and stir before drinking. Wolfberries can also be added to your Slique Tea for a nice flavor twist. Once you have finished your tea, don’t forget to enjoy the hydrated wolfberries!
IngredientsWhole dried organic Ningxia wolfberries (Lycium barbarum)
Young Living April Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Versatile & Easy to Incorporate in Many Recipes
IngredientsWhole dried organic Ningxia wolfberries (Lycium barbarum) [social_warfare]
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.